Mission Statement - De-Spinning the Pro-Taser Propaganda

Yeah right, 'Excited Delirium' my ass...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The primary purpose of this blog is to provide an outlet for my observations and analysis about tasers, taser "associated" deaths, and the behaviour exhibited by the management, employees and minions of Taser International. In general, everything is linked back to external sources, often via previous posts on the same topic, so that readers can fact-check to their heart's content. This blog was started in late-2007 when Canadians were enraged by the taser death of Robert Dziekanski and four others in a short three month period. The cocky attitude exhibited by the Taser International spokespuppet, and his preposterous proposal that Mr. Dziekanski coincidentally died of "excited delirium" at the time of his taser-death, led me to choose the blog name I did and provides my motivation. I have zero financial ties to this issue.



Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bethany Flint, a report from Bay City

This is regarding 15-year old Brett Elder, who was killed by 'a combination of alcohol and the taser.'

Posted by BethanyFlint on 05/17/09 at 11:50AM [LINK]

Taser's kill. Dewy was my friend and no one can bring him back. Something has to change. Everyone who says they are justified, you just wait! Wait till it is someone that means something to you! All it takes to change your opinion is one death to someone that is close to you. He was 15 and he didn't deserve to die! Please these police officers need to take more training. They shot him right in the heart, and left him there to die. No CPR just turned on his side! So you tell me! Then when we have a peaceful protest, the police drove by and laughed at us. I was there and I seen it 1st hand. I have lost all respect for Bay City Police officers. They could have drove by and not even reacted. Trigger happy Punks! I hope the man that pulled the trigger enjoys every bit of time with his children and thinks about Dewy's face when he looks at them. Because every time I look at Dewy's picture I think about why he isn't here!

Love you and think about you always Brett,

Bethany

No comments: