Every provincial solicitor-general, police board and police chief in the country should know what Taser International did not want them to know: that the taser has fatal risks.[LINK]
Does anyone care to take the next logical step in this process...?
- Did Taser International know about the once-denied, now-accepted risk of death?
- Did Taser International continue to deny the risk of death even after they knew about it?
- Did the "experts" at Taser International actually believe that the "2mA average" is a relevant measurement technique? Seriously?
- Did the management at Taser International ever pay any attention to the death rate per deployment of the older M26 taser as compares to the 2003-era X26? How many paper shredders have they purchased over the past few years?
- Did the management of Taser International engage in deceptive marketing practices that left a false impression with key decision makers within the law enforcement hierarchy?
Hey, I'm just asking questions...