Mission Statement - De-Spinning the Pro-Taser Propaganda

Yeah right, 'Excited Delirium' my ass...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The primary purpose of this blog is to provide an outlet for my observations and analysis about tasers, taser "associated" deaths, and the behaviour exhibited by the management, employees and minions of Taser International. In general, everything is linked back to external sources, often via previous posts on the same topic, so that readers can fact-check to their heart's content. This blog was started in late-2007 when Canadians were enraged by the taser death of Robert Dziekanski and four others in a short three month period. The cocky attitude exhibited by the Taser International spokespuppet, and his preposterous proposal that Mr. Dziekanski coincidentally died of "excited delirium" at the time of his taser-death, led me to choose the blog name I did and provides my motivation. I have zero financial ties to this issue.



Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome to our new VIP guests

Some information about this blog:

The right hand column includes some basic fixed information and opinions about lawful force. There are also some legal disclaimers there too. And a list of other Taser blogs.

The 260+ posts are often triggered by the news, but I try to go beyond the news. I'm a skeptic and I like to examine propaganda and see if I can pull it to shreds. I've been fairly successful with the PR spin coming from Taser. It's a rich vein of material. I've often stated that I feel that Michael Moore could make a movie about the Taser shenanigans.

Every now and then there will posts that are trivial - feel free to skip past those. But there are many other posts which I feel are extremely significant. I've presented ideas and concepts which expose some of the pro-taser arguments to be the lies that they are. There are too many to list here, but I encourage you to read carefully. I've included hundreds and hundreds of LINKS to sources. I've got many of the original documents on file.

Please don't miss the little 'Older Posts' button on the bottom of each page.

I can be reached via the e-mail address in the baby-blue box in the right hand column.

No comments: