Mission Statement - De-Spinning the Pro-Taser Propaganda

Yeah right, 'Excited Delirium' my ass...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The primary purpose of this blog is to provide an outlet for my observations and analysis about tasers, taser "associated" deaths, and the behaviour exhibited by the management, employees and minions of Taser International. In general, everything is linked back to external sources, often via previous posts on the same topic, so that readers can fact-check to their heart's content. This blog was started in late-2007 when Canadians were enraged by the taser death of Robert Dziekanski and four others in a short three month period. The cocky attitude exhibited by the Taser International spokespuppet, and his preposterous proposal that Mr. Dziekanski coincidentally died of "excited delirium" at the time of his taser-death, led me to choose the blog name I did and provides my motivation. I have zero financial ties to this issue.



Saturday, April 24, 2010

Taser International (TASR) stock plummets 12.66% in one day

And in others news...

On April 23, 2010, Mr. Jasjit Dhillon voluntarily resigned from his position as Chief Strategy Officer of Taser International, Inc (TASR) and General Manager of Taser Virtual Systems, a division the Company.

This resignation was apparently a complete surprise to the (mis)management of Taser International. According to one report, this little tidbit of information wasn't mentioned in the recent conference call with the moronic investors and other amused listeners.

In a recent post [LINK] I had noted my observation that I can't find the word "Braidwood" in the recent Annual Report of Taser International. Given the potential worldwide impact [LINK] of the Canadian findings, it's something that perhaps should be highlighted under the heading, "We're screwed."

For some reason, the phrase "serial non-disclosers" pops into my mind.

UPDATE: Taser International is now just a $300M company ($306M at close to be exact). Golly - last time that they lost an important taser-death lawsuit, about $50M worth of market capitalization was wiped off their smug faces. IM (not so) HO, they're lined up to lose another important taser-death lawsuit, hopefully during this calender year (2010). I doubt that the Mkt Cap impact would be only $50M next time. Maybe $100M or so? Just a guess.

To be crystal clear. I have zero financial interest in this pathetic company or anything even remotely-related. I'm just a detached observer.

No comments: